The holiday season is one of the best times to connect and build rapport with your customers. Many are in festive spirits, ready to purchase, interested in offers and exciting deals. Christmas really is the perfect opportunity to let your customers know that you care and appreciate their business. Let them know they are a part of your brand family. Everyone loves to receive mail during the Holidays and this gives you chance to build relationships with your customers and be part of the good feelings that come with this season.
What is the Best Type of Mail to Send During the Holidays?
Mailing out greetings cards to your customers/clients can become very costly indeed. We all know how expensive just a single card can be and then you have postage on top of that. Many businesses will have their company cards custom printed with their own logo and personal messaging inside. Personalization is a great idea to build real connections, but this method can really hike up the price! Don’t forget the added time and effort of addressing and posting out each individual card! If you have the resources and the budget then this can work well, but if you’re looking to save money consider other options.
eCards are certainly better received than a simple email or newsletter. If you’re on a very tight budget and really can’t stretch to sending out a physical greetings message, then an eCard is the next best solution. The same principles apply here; personalize the message, keep your branding and choose an exciting and memorable design that customers will be glad they opened. eCards are widely accessible, there are multiple different websites offering hundreds of customizable designs or there is the option to create your own design.
Why not send your customer a Holiday postcard? You could even mail them a postcard in an envelope for that Holiday card feel. Choosing to send a custom postcard with Zairmail has a number of benefits during the busy Christmas period:
- Fully custom design, either submitted by your team of designers or utilizing our in-house designers. Alternatively, you can use one of the ready-to-go templates and customize this.
- You can personalize the postcard with your own messaging, logo and signatures if you wish.
- Each greeting postcard is printed on heavyweight card stock and UV coated for a high-end professional look.
- Each postcard can be enveloped, addressed with a handwriting font, stamped with a holiday indicia and mailed to your list. This saves you a great deal of time and hassle! After all, it’s the Holidays and potentially (depending on the nature of your business), one of the busiest times for your organization.
- Super cheap and fast. Zairmail pricing starts at less than $0.50 per card!
- Same day mailing is available if you’re cutting it fine.
- The option to insert gift cards or coupons by special arrangement. Please call us on 1.888.898.0066 or 503.624.6099 for further details.
Holiday cards are not just for Christmas! This concept works anytime throughout the year. St. Patricks Day, Easter or Valentines Day for example. Stay connected with your customers all year long.
Zairmail (www.zairmail.com) is the fastest and easiest way to send (real) postal mail. Give us a call anytime at 888.898.0066, we would be happy to help with your direct mail needs.